1. Intellectual Property
The content, features, and functionality of the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, and software, are owned by or licensed to Devtutorial.io and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, or perform any of the copyrighted materials on our Website without our prior written consent.
2. User Conduct
When using our Website, you agree to:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
- Respect the rights and privacy of others;
- Refrain from engaging in any activity that may interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website;
- Not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Website or any systems or networks connected to the Website;
- Not transmit or upload any viruses, malware, or other harmful code;
- Not use any automated means, such as bots or scrapers, to access or collect data from the Website;
- Not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties
The information and materials provided on our Website are for general informational purposes only. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability of the content on our Website. Your use of the Website is at your own risk.
4. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Devtutorial.io or its affiliates, partners, or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Website or the content contained therein.
5. Governing Law
7. Contact Us